In this weeks news:
- Scientists ID gene that slows cancer spread – New York Daily News
- NewLink Genetics Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results – MarketWatch
- GEN | News Highlights:Pancreatic Cancer Target Identified that Protects Cells Against Stress
- Low oxygen levels could drive cancer growth, research suggests
- Mutant Kras drives pancreatic cancer maintenance via metabolic pathways
- Genomics In The Journals | GenomeWeb Daily News | GenomeWeb
- CytRx Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Trial with INNO-206 in Pancreatic Cancer – MarketWatch
- European-Hospital: Oral vaccination against pancreatic tumours
- Trovagene Announces Validation Program for Trans-Renal K-RAS Mutation Detection in Pancreatic Cancer – MarketWatch
- BBC News – ‘Brake gene’ turned off in pancreatic cancer
Here are the latest additions to the Mendeley Pancreatic Cancer Genomics collection.
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy of Pancreatic Cancer With Cetuximab: Potential for Immune Modulation.
- PV1 downregulation via shRNA inhibits the growth of pancreatic adenocarcinoma xenografts.
- Loss of ATRX or DAXX expression and concomitant acquisition of the alternative lengthening of telomeres phenotype are late events in a small subset of MEN-1 syndrome pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Nuclear protein 1 promotes pancreatic cancer development and protects cells from stress by inhibiting apoptosis.
- Molecular targeting of CEACAM6 using antibody probes of different sizes.
- Adamantyl Retinoid-Related Molecules Induce Apoptosis in Pancreatic Cancer Cells by Inhibiting IGF-1R and Wnt/?-Catenin Pathways.
- Induction of Pancreatic Cancer Cell Apoptosis and Enhancement of Gemcitabine Sensitivity by RAP80 siRNA.
- Expression of kallikrein-related peptidase 7 predicts poor prognosis in patients with unresectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Gene expression profiling and pathway analysis identify the integrin signaling pathway to be altered by IL-1? in human pancreatic cancer cells: Role of JNK.
- JDP2 inhibits the epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in pancreatic cancer BxPC3 cells.
- RAS oncogenic signal upregulates … [Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI
- Mucin 16 (cancer antigen 125) expression in human… [Hum Pathol. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI
- Tumor-targeted TNF? stabilizes tumo… [Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI
- An NF-?B pathway-mediated positive feedback lo… [J Clin Invest. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI
- Chemokine CXCL12 activates dual CXCR4 and CXCR7… [J Transl Med. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI
- Ras oncogenes: split personalities. [Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2008] – PubMed – NCBI
- Mutant KRAS in the initiation of pancre… [Biochim Biophys Acta. 2005] – PubMed – NCBI
- Oncogenic Kras Maintains Pancreatic Tumors through Regu… [Cell. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI
- Role of Cripto-1 during Epithelial-To-Mesenchyma… [Am J Pathol. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI
- Intratumoral delivery of CpG-conju… [Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2012] – PubMed – NCBI