In this weeks news:
- Monoclonal antibody detected early-stage pancreatic cancer marker | HemOncToday
- Grant of $600,000 will be used for local pancreatic cancer research
- New technology to tackle treatment-resistant cancers
Here are the latest additions to the Mendeley Pancreatic Cancer Genomics collection.
- Resveratrol Inhibits Proliferation and Induces Apoptosis through the Hedgehog Signaling Pathway in Pancreatic Cancer Cell.
- Effects of the Synthetic Coprisin Analog Peptide, CopA3 in Pathogenic Microorganisms and Mammalian Cancer Cells.
- P53 expression in invasive pancreatic adenocarcinoma and precursor lesions.
- Regulatory role of the a7nAChR in cancer.
- Genetic Variants in Carcinogen Metabolizing Enzymes, Cigarette Smoking and Pancreatic Cancer Risk.
- Association of increased DNA methyltransferase expression with carcinogenesis and poor prognosis in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Arousal of cancer-associated stroma: overexpression of palladin activates fibroblasts to promote tumor invasion.
- Ras, PI3K/Akt and senescence: Paradoxes provide clues for pancreatic cancer therapy.
- Reduced levels of p15INK4b, p16INK4a, p21cip1 and p27kip1 in pancreatic carcinoma.
- Effects on apoptosis and cell cycle arrest contribute to the antitumor responses of interleukin-27 mediated by retrovirus in human pancreatic carcinoma cells.
- Bmi-1 Promotes the Chemoresistance, Invasion and Tumorigenesis of Pancreatic Cancer Cells.
- Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of a Series of Novel AXL Kinase Inhibitors
- Overexpression of FOXM1 Is Associated With Poor Prognosis and Clinicopathologic Stage of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- KrasG12D-Induced IKK2/?/NF-?B Activation by IL-1? and p62 Feedforward Loops Is Required for Development of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
- EMT and Dissemination Precede Pancreatic Tumor Formation
- Computational Modeling of Pancreatic Cancer Reveals Kinetics of Metastasis Suggesting Optimum Treatment Strategies
- Secreted 70 kiloDalton lumican stimulates growth and inhibits invasion of human pancreatic cancer.
- Targeting heat shock factor 1 with a triazole nucleoside analog to elicit potent anticancer activity on drug-resistant pancreatic cancer.
- MUC1 regulates PDGFA expression during pancreatic cancer progression.
- Mucin production determines sensitivity to bortezomib and gemcitabine in pancreatic cancer cells.