In The News
From the Sol Goldman Pancreatic Cancer Research Institute at Johns Hopkins, a paper recently published in Cancer Discovery points to the ATM (ataxia telangiectasia mutated) gene predisposing certain families to pancreatic cancer.
Here are the some of latest papers from the Pancreatic Cancer Genomics group at Mendeley.
- Combined treatment of L1CAM antibodies and cytostatic drugs improve the therapeutic response of pancreatic and ovarian carcinoma.
- Enhanced Antitumor Efficacy of Gemcitabine by Evodiamine on Pancreatic Cancer via Regulating PI3K/Akt Pathway.
- Age-Dependent Reduction of the PI3K Regulatory Subunit p85? Suppresses Pancreatic Acinar Cell Proliferation.
- The KL-VS sequence variant of Klotho and cancer risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
- Epithelial-mesenchymal transition and mesenchymal-epithelial transition via regulation of ZEB-1 and ZEB-2 expression in pancreatic cancer.
- Omega-3-Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Suppress Pancreatic Cancer Cell Growth in vitro and in vivo via Downregulation of Wnt/Beta-Catenin Signaling.
- Inactivation of Ink4a/Arf leads to deregulated expression of miRNAs in K-Ras transgenic mouse model of pancreatic cancer.
- Beta-catenin blocks Kras-dependent reprogramming of acini into pancreatic cancer precursor lesions in mice.
- Retinoid signaling in pancreatic cancer, injury and regeneration.
- Enhanced Discrimination of Malignant from Benign Pancreatic Disease by Measuring the CA 19-9 Antigen on Specific Protein Carriers.
- Pancreatic cancer cells and normal pancreatic duct epithelial cells express an autocrine catecholamine loop that is activated by nicotinic acetylcholine receptors ?3, ?5, and ?7.
- MicroRNAs associated with mitogen-activated protein kinase in human pancreatic cancer
- Epicatechin-rich cocoa polyphenol inhibits kras-activated pancreatic ductal carcinoma cell growth in vitro and in a mouse model.
- Expression and therapeutic relevance of heat shock protein 90 in pancreatic endocrine tumors.
- A novel FoxM1-Caveolin signaling pathway promotes pancreatic cancer invasion and metastasis.
- The molecular and cellular heterogeneity of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Frequent Increased Gene Copy Number and High Protein Expression of tRNA (Cytosine-5-)-Methyltransferase (NSUN2) in Human Cancers.
- Cucurmosin induces apoptosis of BxPC-3 human pancreatic cancer cells via inactivation of the EGFR signaling pathway.
- A ZEB1-HDAC pathway enters the epithelial to mesenchymal transition world in pancreatic cancer.
- Recruitment of histone deacetylases HDAC1 and HDAC2 by the transcriptional repressor ZEB1 downregulates E-cadherin expression in pancreatic cancer.