Here’s this weeks crop of papers on the Pancreatic Cancer Genomics Group on Mendeley:
- The expression and functions of microRNAs in pancreatic adenocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Angiotensin II type 2 receptor blockade inhibits fatty acid synthase production through activation of AMP-activated protein kinase in pancreatic cancer cells.
- Aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), acetaminophen, and pancreatic cancer risk: A clinic-based case-control study.
- Antitumor and apoptosis-promoting properties of emodin, an anthraquinone derivative from Rheum officinale Baill, against pancreatic cancer in mice via inhibition of Akt activation.
- Structure-activity relationship study of novel anticancer aspirin-based compounds.
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid), a non-protein amino acid counters the Gamma-adrenergic cascade-activated oncogenic signaling in pancreatic cancer: A review of experimental evidence.
- RAD51 as a potential biomarker and therapeutic target for pancreatic cancer.
- Subject Review: Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma in the Setting of Mutations in the Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Gene: Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Effects of CCK on pancreatic function and morphology.
- The Src family kinase, Lyn, is activated in pancreatic acinar cells by gastrointestinal hormones/neurotransmitters and growth factors which stimulate its association with numerous other signaling molecules.
- PKC? activation in pancreatic acinar cells by gastrointestinal hormones/neurotransmitters and growth factors is needed for stimulation of numerous important cellular signaling cascades.
- Detection of apoptotic circulating tumor cells in advanced pancreatic cancer following 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy.
- GATA6 Activates Wnt Signaling in Pancreatic Cancer by Negatively Regulating the Wnt Antagonist Dickkopf-1.
- A Functional Proteomic Method for Biomarker Discovery
- Significance of Heparanase in Cancer and Inflammation.
- Killing of Resistant Cancer Cells with Low Bak by a Combination of an Anti-mesothelin Immunotoxin and a TRAIL Receptor 2 Agonist Antibody.
- MicroRNA-10b – a new marker or the marker of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma?
- Inhibition of sonic hedgehog pathway and pluripotency maintaining factors regulate human pancreatic cancer stem cell characteristics.
- A phase 2 study of oral MKC-1, an inhibitor of importin-?, tubulin, and the mTOR pathway in patients with unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- Differentially Expressed MicroRNAs in Pancreatic Cancer Stem Cells.
If you’d like to suggest additional papers, please leave a comment to the post, or join the group.